So you want to be a dog walker and/or pet sitter, huh? Well, you have come to the right place!
We are always hiring new team members since our business continues to grow exponentially! Join DiOGi Pet Services and enjoy a fun career where you get paid to play with adorable pets, get fresh air and exercise.
We only hire the best employees for our clients’ fur babies. Please read the below criteria to be sure you are an excellent fit for our team. If you feel like we are the company for you, please email us at email@example.com for the application.
DiOGi Pet Services is seeking new team members who possess the following qualities and items needed to be a successful dog walker/pet sitter.
- Lover of animals AND people
- Can pass a background check
- Open availability
- Willing to work mornings, daytime, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Enjoys being active and the outdoors in all kinds of weather
- Doesn’t mind getting a little dirty
- An excellent communicator
- A problem solver
- A team player
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Has some form of reliable transportation (a car, truck, van or suv) – the bus, train, a bicycle, a scooter, uber or lyft will simply not work for this type of job
- Has a smart phone that takes great quality photos, has the ability to access the internet and post to social media
- Has some experience with pets and/or a desire to learn about quality pet care – being trained in Pet CPR and First Aid is a big plus
- Experience with large dogs that pull and/or reactive dogs is a HUGE plus!
DiOGi Pet Services offers competitive pay and benefits including holiday pay, a company matching Simple IRA plan, and invaluable educational opportunities including training in pet first aid and CPR for all DiOGi team members because we value your time and abilities.
We also celebrate diversity and uniqueness. Bring your whole self to work!
READY TO BECOME A PART OF THIS AMAZING TEAM?!?!